Jump to content

OSF Window Holder?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. I'm going to post this on the help section too but I wondered if there's a part number for the metal and rubber base, sort of a carrier or long narrow rubber lined tray, on the window that screws on to the regulator arms? I replaced the regulator and a new one didn't come with that, understandable, but the original is badly corroded. I've heard that its bonded to the window and isn't available seperately but this doesn't make sense though I'm happy to be enlightened. Well, maybe not happy if it means buying a window just to renew it!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Listed in my 110 1987 on parts book as

glazing rubber lift channel for 5mm thick glass MUC1713

--------------------------------- 4mm ------------ MWC4763


Channel window lift MTC8477 for both the above glazing rubber.

it's a press fit not bonded on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy