more mods

hi everyone just got some spot lights for the a bar on my td5 90 looking for any top tips for wiring them up as i'm not the biggest fan of messing about with electrics.

and while i'm here i do a lot of motoway miles in the landy thinking off changing the gearing just wondered the best way of doing it

cheers

ben

hi everyone just got some spot lights for the a bar on my td5 90 looking for any top tips for wiring them up as i'm not the biggest fan of messing about with electrics.

and while i'm here i do a lot of motoway miles in the landy thinking off changing the gearing just wondered the best way of doing it

cheers

ben

Presuming that you have aleady got 235/85/R16 tyres on with apropriate wheels then the best way is to alter the transfer box ratio from 1.410 to 1.222. The 1.410 is the standard ratio when in high so you low box will not be affected. The 1.222 was standard on the discoverys.

Ashcroft transmissions do a kit or would probably do it for you. Otherwise rob the bits from a disco.

Presuming that you have aleady got 235/85/R16 tyres on with apropriate wheels then the best way is to alter the transfer box ratio from 1.410 to 1.222. The 1.410 is the standard ratio when in high so you low box will not be affected. The 1.222 was standard on the discoverys.

Ashcroft transmissions do a kit or would probably do it for you. Otherwise rob the bits from a disco.

cheers for that mate i have 265/75/16s on steel 8 spokes and does it mater what year the disco is