pay and play

mrtash

Most don't allow spectators unless passengers in vehicles.

Why not pay your £30, then go and watch? You never know you may be tempted to have a go, most people are friendly enough so there will be plenty willing to give you some advice. You will also find a surprising number of people in standard motors on road tyres taking it gently.

nowhere near lincolnshire - but our local place charges £3 a car to go in and park, and make use of the toilets and burger van.

i second landman, go and have a go. my disco is bog standard on low tread road tyres, and it goes everywhere, embarrassing plenty of people in modified stuff. just take it at your own pace!

Yeah, give it a go, my disco was on standard road tyres, and had no mods at all, and it handled itself beautifully, even through mud that was halfway up the wheels, and even managed to get wheel deep through water without a splutter..all in all it handled well..even surprising some of the jap owners :)

One thing I was told and always stick to is "As slow as you need, but as fast as necessary"

As for pay and PLay, isn't KORC running this weekend? http://www.kirtonoffroadcentre.co.uk/

oh yeah i,m well hooked, but i aint gonna reck my disco lol. would rather wreck the the wifes seat leon

Off roading doesn't wreak vehicles, its the drivers that wreak them icon_redface.gif. Driven sensibly then a standard discovery should go a lot of places off road without a scratch.

Yesterday I notice one guy having a go in a Rover saloon at a pay and play in shropshire :lol: