TD5 90 fuel pump part number

Does anyone know the correct part number for a 2001 td5 90 fuel pump.

Vin is SALLDVA871A608***

There are a few WFX prefixed numbers and I want to make sure I get the correct one.

Rgds

Peter

WFX000250 is one valid number, though there are various supercessions and I'm not sure what order they are in. The differences between the pump units are in the sender calibration - any "pump" will actually work with any Td5 be it 90/110/Discovery as they all run at 4 bar/58psi regardless of the age of Td5, but the fuel gauges will be screwed up if you fit the wrong one.

Mine currently is fine, its just we are heading off across the Simpson Desert in late August so want to take a spare one just in case.

Will just buy a genuine one from a different source. Not a fan of Allmakes stuff. (not that the genuine one is known for its reliability!) :lol:

Loooks like I can get one landed for 500$

WFX000250 is one valid number, though there are various supercessions and I'm not sure what order they are in. The differences between the pump units are in the sender calibration - any "pump" will actually work with any Td5 be it 90/110/Discovery as they all run at 4 bar/58psi regardless of the age of Td5, but the fuel gauges will be screwed up if you fit the wrong one.

Can you change the sender calibration? I can get a WFX000260 for cheap but my 2000 Hi Cap 110 calls for WQB100420.