T-Max 12V Compressor Install

Just to show how I have mounted my T-Max 12V compressor in the cabin. It's the double-pump model, and so far I'm very impressed with it's performance.

It sits behind the cubby box on a custom-made wooden mount like so:

compressor.jpg

Here is a close-up of the mount:

compressor_mount.jpg

It is screwed through from inside the cubby box, as well as riveted to the rear bulkhead via a piece of aluminium plate bent to the correct angle. This should stop the thing going flying in the event of something adverse happening.

I decided to keep the little power box that comes with the thing. It seems to offer no disadvantage that I can see. It's stuck to the bulkhead with some double-sided foam tape stuff.

Power-wise, it's wired directly into my aux. fusebox which runs off the second battery.

I hope that is of some use to someone :)

It's smaller than I thought!

Someone on here did an install on a disco with hard wired outlets to each side - so a push fit airline could be plugged into the outside of each side.. Have you seen that?

I can't seem to find it but might be worth looking at?