Td5 Starter removal

Ok so started taking the starter motor off to replace the solonoid.

The two visable bolt are off but now to the tricky part how do i get the one thats on the inside, the side of thte engine? i have located it now how do i remove it :S

i have got an extension on my rachet but it seems to wide? and is catchign on somthing and not allowing the socket to get on the nut.

So if any of you wise men could lend a little point would be much apreciated.

Also i assume the bolt that the power leads go on to is replacable seeing as the *beeping* thing sheared off :(

If i have the time after i will write up a ''How to'' So if anyone else needs to do it it might be a little clearer for them.

Thanks Keith.

OK swearing - Check

lots of extensions - Un ckeck :<

gona give it a little rest for a bit been out there on the land rover since 10 :) at least the exhaust is fitted but now i cant start it to hear it bur :(

A mate will be round later so maby a new set of eyes will get it off.

ok starter motor off great.

Time for the strip down ok located the bolts needing removed tryed first one head snapped off : /

so thought balls and guess what each and every one did that now i have 3 headless bolts in teh starter motor :(

So new question how do i removed these headless bolts >.<

ok starter motor off great.

Time for the strip down ok located the bolts needing removed tryed first one head snapped off : /

so thought balls and guess what each and every one did that now i have 3 headless bolts in teh starter motor :(

So new question how do i removed these headless bolts >.<

You need a screw extractor - Screw extractor set - but it isn't easy.