D2 commercial, fitting rear serats???

Steve 90

Looking for a D2 Td5 mainly as a general run around come tow vehicle.

I Know of a 5dr commercial for sale. As far as I can see the lack of rear seats wont be a problem but if it is and I do decide I need some more seating space is there any reason I cant fit a rear seat and seat belts? I assume all the necessary wells and fixing points will be in the floor, It would simply be a case of removing the bulk head and flat section of floor and fitting seats? Anyone done it? Only issue I can see is I dont quite know How the interior trim would work out if you remove the bulk head?

Cheers.

Steve.

h imate , yes it can be done, once you remove the bulkhead and all the commercial trim your left with a disco with no rear seats, the one we had in had large pop rivets in the holes were the seatbelt bolts thro the wheel arch ,as it was a customers i couldnt dig around it to much , i have heard since that not all of them had the pop rivet treatment, if you know what i mean, also as far as i know the electric window wiring is also left in place, as was the switches, just very black windows,again easly changed from parts on here or ebay. so mate in short yes, also there may be a V.A.T issue , to think about , but im no expert on that side mate, hope this helps,

cheers darren.