rubber pipe???

titan

im looking for some 68mm diameter rubber or flexi pipe to help with a snorkle issue im looking for about 2m for it im wanting to build a snorkle but the way i want to do it i need this pipe but can't find any anywhere done the google thing no use

thanks in advance

shane

What about the flex pipe that's on the old series oil bath filter, would that be the correct diameter? If so, then I'm sure that it could be picked up a Paddocks or the likes for reasonable money.

Todd.

What about the flex pipe that's on the old series oil bath filter, would that be the correct diameter? If so, then I'm sure that it could be picked up a Paddocks or the likes for reasonable money.

Todd.

never look at a series :unsure: but will look into it cheers mate

Wyrem flexi ducting, available in all different diameters & lengths from Hyphose.

...or 63.5mm (2.5") bore air cleaner ducting from a Series, I believe the diesel ones are the longest, cost about a tenner plus VAT last time I bought any.