Is this an ok bodge

Ruuman

Firstly this is a warning, don't trust cheapy bendy torque wrenches on ebay, as always you get what you pay for :(

so swapping my injectors on my 200tdi 90 all went fairly smoothly until I started torquing the clamp on no 1 back up. of course it sheared, then started to rain and then a screw extractor broke off in it, you know the drill.

I needed to move it from blocking the drive, so found a long M8 bolt and used the original nut to reclamp.

post-3730-125122183589_thumb.jpg

Now speaking to landrover today they want 5quid for the stud and even looking at a few parts suppliers it ends up similar money, I can only assume something is quite special with this stud. My new stud arrives thursday, will it be ok to use till then?

Oh also on a side not, was very impressed with the service from united diesel for the set of recon injectors (no link/stake in company, bla, bla)

thanks

Ruu