The Pre-Sodbury Sort(It)Out

minivin

So, got to fit my CB antenna (arrived yesterday), check my oil cooler pipe or get another new one flanged and ferruled in Salisbury today, give it a clean, chose some tools and rugs for repairing and bringing stuff home, think that's it. Anybody else also rather disorganised at this moment :unsure:

errrr van is fueled, if it breaks down then i'll leave it..........

Tonk

What time are you plannning on leaving are you buying or selling.

I will be heading up with the small trailer as I think I can get all the bits in but the 90 roof will look well funny on a 1m x 2m trailer.

give me a ring if you are selling we can go in as a group.

Tonk

What time are you plannning on leaving are you buying or selling.

I will be heading up with the small trailer as I think I can get all the bits in but the 90 roof will look well funny on a 1m x 2m trailer.

give me a ring if you are selling we can go in as a group.

You'll need a bigger trailer than that to gets Rob's 109 on when it breaks down again!

flared the oil cooler pipe and heated the pipe so it went on 2 1/2 inches, checked the oil, found a nut on the suspension loose to tightened that and checked the rest, degreased the radiator as that was harbouring the oil that keeps splattering all over the engine bay, fitted and SWRed the CB, half way there :)