New 110 Station Wagon Photo wanted.

We're looking to get a 110 County Station Wagon Utility at work. I need to get a piece of equipment that is 1.2m long in it. Looking at the specs, looks like the bed is about 1.1m. Could anyone take a photo of the back of the 110 to show what the rear seat base looks like from the rear. I attached the photo I need, but of a hard top. I'm also wondering if the seats are vertical or if the taper towards the front like the bulkhead of a 110 hardtop. I would look at a dealers, but we are buying this one mail order from a dealer 100 miles away.

post-83-125157563687_thumb.jpg

the seats taper to the front same as hardtop bulkhead, your after the dims from a 5 seater utility then? how high is your 1.2m long 'thing'

Yeah I guess I am... this is the unit I am trying to fit in.

rboat2.jpg

Fits well between the wheel arches. I was wondering if the hulls might fit between seat legs or whatever the seat base is made of. The boat is 6-8" high, although there is a taper. I could take a look down at Taunton LR, but I always feel guilty when I know the sale will be going to Youngs down at Saltash, and I know they wouldn't appreciate me trying to fit the boat in the back of a demo unit. As an aaside, I went to Guy Salmon in Bristol yesterday, not a single defender at the dealers!

Dont feel guilty ,just get down there and pretend you are going to buy one but only if this fits ,you dont think they feel guilty when they charge you 3 times the price for parts or trying to wriggle out of a warranty claim do you ?

Have you tried C W Felthams at Kilve ? they sometimes have new ones hanging around in the yard 741372 ask for Andrew

Yeah I guess I am... this is the unit I am trying to fit in.

rboat2.jpg

Fits well between the wheel arches. I was wondering if the hulls might fit between seat legs or whatever the seat base is made of. The boat is 6-8" high, although there is a taper. I could take a look down at Taunton LR, but I always feel guilty when I know the sale will be going to Youngs down at Saltash, and I know they wouldn't appreciate me trying to fit the boat in the back of a demo unit. As an aaside, I went to Guy Salmon in Bristol yesterday, not a single defender at the dealers!

well its 1.2m or more from the edge of the rear door to the back of the seat base but only upto 120mm from the floor. the seat bases are pretty much solid, ie no room for the hulls i would say.

upside down and at a push it may go

go to Taunton and ask them

there wouldnt be much room in there either end of it - a bit tight i reckon.

Do you ever come to any of the SW challenge events?

upside down and at a push it may go

go to Taunton and ask them

there wouldnt be much room in there either end of it - a bit tight i reckon.

Do you ever come to any of the SW challenge events?

Sounds like it would just go/could be a possibility. Suggests it worth a try and some further investigation anyway. Cheer chap!

I've been to Bampton/7s a couple of time with the Forum, but since selling my 110, I only have the works vehicle, & I think they'd have some thing to say if I took that out... it a tad conspicuous.