Driving lights

Pwyll

Having purchased a bargain lightbar from DiscoAl some months ago, it looks like I am going to be having some enforced free time for the near future. So the time has come to fit it.

As of yet I do not have any lights to fit onto it, so I am asking for suggestions. I would like something that is pretty low profile but kicks out as much light as possible. I have no special desire for bling or chrome, but if it comes as pasrt of a package I can deal with that.

So, what has everybody else got? Reccomendations on brands and where I can buy them from much appreciated.

Ta,

Paul

The big benefit of the light bar over the roofrack mounted spot lights is that you can move the bar far enough back to help prevent the light from lighting up the bonnet. The roof creates a 'shadow' over the bonnet so to speak.

I now have 4 HID's on my roofrack that sit quite far forward so I fitted some small up-side down eyebrows to reduce the bonnet glare. The matt black bonnet also helps reduce some of the reflected light also.

I've now changed from the rectangular IPF Halogen lights in the photo to round HID's so had to make the eye-brows to fit them too.

They work very well but look pretty goofy.

post-264-125170155768_thumb.jpg