Bad boys in admin??

Zed0

Just had a little peak in the D4x4 forum ( as one does on Monday morning) and this appeared ???

have you been naughty??? (he did have a proper telling of thou :lol::lol::lol: )

from TVR_RACER

"Warning to other forum users

Last night I posted on lr4x4.com and today to my horror the administator (allegedly) has altered my post as my views clearly do not coincide with theirs

My post was not rude or offensive and was within their regulations

THEY SIMPLY DID NOT LIKE WHAT I WAS SAYING

If there is a problem it should have been removed not altered to say the OPPOSITE

I would advise people with their own ideas and opinions to avoid lr4x4.com and stay with the UNBIASED Devon 4x4 forum

RANT OVER"

http://www.devon4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1319

I altered the post.

An explanation for the reason is in the classifieds.

I over reacted to a post I saw as inflammatory and provocative.

A simple request as to why the post was removed would have resolved this matter.

Maybe even a small sense of humour too ?

While I was undoubtedly wrong, tvr-racer has over reacted to something that could easily have been corrected.

Referring to me as a w@@@@r was excessively rude.

Anyway for those who are interested, the matter is in the classified section, unless any of you feel that you need to comment on here ?

Les.

i could understand if it was me that had altered the post causing all this commotion (am a dab hand at causing trouble) :)

But i fail to see that Les did not act in a way that he thought was right and proper?

I have a friend who posts on here that is very friendly with SR, he is not getting involved in the discussions......... a wise man me thinks?

TVR RACER, is it worth all the agro?