defender cv joints

OK

There are a number of CVs LR Made, some 23 spline and some 32 spline at the CV end of the shaft from the Diff

The diff is prob 24 spine, so you either have 23/24 (good) or 32/24 (horrible)most likl;ey AEU2522 with built in stub shafts ?

The good is that this is a stronger shaft, the 32 is a weak shaft, moving on to your CVs these are importnat and take huge abuse, I run GKN 60662s in my 90 but I have fiddled with the axle to use these as they are the stongest CV as std LR Made, but when you talk abou buying CVs be very carefull of where and what you are buying

GKN or HS on them or the packing = Good, a white box with 'AhsoCeeeVeeeJointeee vellyniceyubuy' on it = NO

Don't waste your money on something someone wants to end up not owning up to making, there is some real junk out there, in many cases

a decent sh genuine from Old Sodbury (this weekend) may well be better

HTH

Nige