Snug fitting abrasion guard

BogMonster

Does anybody know of a UK supplier who does snug-fitting abrasion guard for synthetic winch ropes?

Something like this on Rockstomper in the US:

http://www.rockstomper.com/catalog/recovery/ropes.htm

there are a few sites in the US that do it but I haven't seen anybody in the UK specifically selling it - any ideas please? I have seen a few sites which sell ropes which would appear to include this stuff but they don't appear to sell it separately so rather than send off a load of emails I thought I would ask on here.

Goodwinch do the baggy stuff (40mm layflat) but the snug fitting stuff is much neater to spool on the drum. The bit I have is starting to look a little sad but has done its job!

Needs to fit 10mm Dyneema

Ta :)

It works for what I want - mainly for protecting the rope where it is outside the bumper in normal day to day use, and to give the top layer some extra UV protection. I'm not dragging it across rocks and stuff - in the sort of places where I usually need a winch, rocks don't usually figure highly in the landscape :)

The bit I have on there (which SteveG got me from Rockstomper when he was in the US) has lasted several years but has now got a few holes in it hence the need for a replacement.