Dearly Departed

Just to inform, that my truck, once being the pride of all the local biker friends of mine, for the transportation of my classic racer to racing events, is now a dented, torn, muddy mess :(

Er Rob.........I hate to say this, but from the piccies I saw of it when you'd finished it, it had dents in anyway from the army!!!

How many more dents have you actually added??

Dont tell me you're getting soft now about it getting muddy........

As to the brakes........welcome to the joys of non-self adjusting drum brakes.......clean them out and re-adjust is all you can do - that or fit disks!

Jon

Er Rob.........I hate to say this, but from the piccies I saw of it when you'd finished it, it had dents in anyway from the army!!!

How many more dents have you actually added??

Dont tell me you're getting soft now about it getting muddy........

As to the brakes........welcome to the joys of non-self adjusting drum brakes.......clean them out and re-adjust is all you can do - that or fit disks!

Jon

Yeah those blooming Pongo's, 6" gash in the side of the tub that had to be rivetted closed :o

If all goes well, discs on the front will be nearing :)

Yep - series master cyl bolts to early 110 servo, but you need to use the entire 110 pedal assembly. You need to get the early one, as its smaller diameter than the later ones. Later one will fit, but you cant close the bonnet (guess how I know!). So unless you want to put a defender bonnet on it.........

Think i paid about £5 at sodbury for one.

Jon