Wolf XD Gearbox oil cooler.

JonR

Is there any difference (eg. length) between the two flexible pipes (ESR2084 and ESR2085) used on this installation.

I'm trying to source the parts needed for this conversion, in particular the matrix, so I would be grateful if someone could suggest any suppliers.

Thanks in advance.

Jon.

Sorry :blush: , should have explained more fully.

I already have ESR2084. I have recently received ESR2085 from The Xmod but it is identical to ESR2084. Rather inconveniently the white label with the part number on, usually stuck around the pipe, is missing. I just wanted to find out if there is any difference so, if necessary, I can send it back.

Supplier wise, I was thinking either used or surplus stock.

Jon.

Sorry blush.gif , should have explained more fully.

I already have ESR2084. I have recently received ESR2085 from The Xmod but it is identical to ESR2084. Rather inconveniently the white label with the part number on, usually stuck around the pipe, is missing. I just wanted to find out if there is any difference so, if necessary, I can send it back.

Supplier wise, I was thinking either used or surplus stock.

Jon.

Jon,

I've got both ESR2084 and ESR2085 - the flexi bits are the same length, but the curved ridgid pipe at the Cooler Matrix end are different lengths and shapes.

It sounds as though you have another ESR2084 sad.gif

I can take pictures in the morning, if that's any help?

Jon,

I've got both ESR2084 and ESR2085 - the flexi bits are the same length, but the curved ridgid pipe at the Cooler Matrix end are different lengths and shapes.

It sounds as though you have another ESR2084 sad.gif

I can take pictures in the morning, if that's any help?

Thanks Paul. I had a feeling it wasn't right. A photo would be most useful and much appreciated.

Jon.

Guest andyb43

They are the right pipes they conect to 2 ridgid pipes that run from them to the thermostat take off plate on the gear box. You need the 2 ridgid pipes. both inlet and outlet on the oil cooler are on the pasanger side.

Here is the link the photo of the oil cooler on our Disco 2.