What do you use to paint the underside of your Defender?

JCB59

POR-15, I used it and the only thing it stuck to was my skin! Before parting with your hard-earned for it do a search, don't think you'll find too many fans. I now use Tetrosyl Shutz with added waxoyl and find it much better.

AD90

Mix non-detergent oil or lanolin with parafin wax with heat until when cool it forms a thick light yellow paste. The trick with underbody is it must stay soft or it gets sandblasted off quickly and/or peels away and provides a pocket for moisture. To renew you can spray with hot water at medium pressure and re-apply. Fairly clean, not too sticky when cool.

POR15 and all similar products need agressive keying to stick just like powder coat and because it is hard it gets samdblasted, holes, and then peels.

My ideal would be galvanized chassis then blasted for keying then bedliner oversprayed with something softer.