Rollcage 110 CSW

Does someone own a 110 csw with rollcage? Pref. external. Would like to have some pictures please.

Marco

Not CSW but internal external, sort of hybrid between the SD Camel design and an external cage. I used the ARC spec document on competition cages and lots of my own drawings/photos of other cages to get my ideas across to a local blacksmith. I sourced the tube via a local steel firm (£100). The whole lot finished was £680.

cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

cage3.jpg

external front screen hoop goes down to reinforced outrigger. external brace bolts through the 2nd row hoop.

2nd hoop behind drivers seat down to chassis with removable double cross brace

3rd hoop braced to 2nd above doors with diagonal brace back to rear hoop near its fixxing to the rear crossmember. Again removable diagonal brace/dog-guard within the hoop

4th (rear hoop) tight in the corners welded to rear crossmember and bolted to external body protection bar.

NOT intended to cope with comp safari stlye rolls but I am sure it will do the job I want it to do.

Will :)

Dear Will,

Thanks a lot for the reply!! :D:D I like what you have done.

I would appreciate some more pics off the following;

3rd hoop back to rear hoop near its fixing to the rear crossmember. Again removable diagonal brace/dog-guard within the hoop

4th (rear hoop) tight in the corners welded to rear crossmember and bolted to external body protection bar.

Marco :P

Do a search on SEMA CKD Defender on Google. You'll come up with the truck Land Rover North America had built for the SEMA show in Vegas a couple of years ago. The cage used was by Safety Devices.

There's some good pics of the 110 here

Damn sexy looking truck.

Okay okay Will, Almost as sexy as yours!

Kev