Series IIa

VeryDisco

I know I'm a stranger on here, but please have patience! I was in Bath on Friday visiting a mate and when we returned to his LR there was a flyer on it saying:

Soft top 1964 Series IIa Land Rover registration 958 XYB. She was stolen on Warminster Road, Bath sometime between Sunday 9th and Tuesday 11th April. I am desperate for any information that may help in tracking her down. She is a black, short wheel base, soft top with chrome 8-spoke wheels shod with General Grabber ATs. Her paint work is instantly recognisable as it is badly pitted and scarred following a chemical reaction with the primer. She is fitted with a 3.5 Rover V8 that has red exhaust manifolds and custom built exhaust system. The interior is completely standard with grey front seats and black bench seats in the rear.

I have owned the 'Old Girl' since I passed my driving test back in 1998 and she holds huge sentimental value to me and my family after spending a year rebuilding her. If you have any information please contact me at JDobson@rskensr.com

Thanks

Jack

So I said I'd post it on here for him, I have his phone no if anyone knows anything, and I also have pics, but being me I can't seem to upload them. :unsure:

Thanks for your patience!

I am the guy that's desperately plastering flyers over all Land Rovers I spot in Wiltshire and Somerset in the vague hope that I might be able to track down my beloved old girl. Have handed out over 100 flyers so far. Have also contacted all the local Land Rover clubs together with local radio and newspapers. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Regards

Jack Dobson

I am the guy that's desperately plastering flyers over all Land Rovers I spot in Wiltshire and Somerset in the vague hope that I might be able to track down my beloved old girl. Have handed out over 100 flyers so far. Have also contacted all the local Land Rover clubs together with local radio and newspapers. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Regards

Jack DobsonJack Suggest you post up on series2 club site and also Landrover UK forum

Hope you get her back without any bits missing or damaged JIm L :ph34r: