Disco 3 V8 fuel economy

Vanny

Hi all,

I've been enjoying the relative pleasure of a V8 Supercharge Disco 3 for the last two day (loaner while my car is repaired) and i'm wondering if anyone has an idea of the fuel economy? I've only done 50miles so far so can't guage it myself.

I've tried searching but found nothing, i'd be happy for pointers in the right direction if the information is already out there.

Cheers

It's very rare as it's not a UK model in fact I didn't know LR did such a vehicle <_< MPG will be the same as the RRS SC and RR SC very poor if used as it should be, but Land Rover do say a combined mpg for these two vehicles 17.7.

Well its a UK vehicle from new, the company that own it bought it new from a local UK dealer in 2006. I appreciate this doesn't automatically mean it's a UK model mind. It is RHD though so i guess it could only be a Japanese spec model? I don't know much about the Discovery to be honest. Makes a great sound though!

On the economy front, it has cost about 20quid to do around 60 miles (1.04ppl at the pump) so thats around 14mpg. Slightly worrying as the traffic i've been sat in has been a fairly consistent 50 to 60 on the motorway, i'd have expected a bit more miles per pence.

But it's gone back now, fun while it lasted, and a new found respect for the Disco!

I don't know how you manage it! Didn't you have a focus as a company car, so if that was in for repairs how do you end up with a super charged disco. or have you got something with the green oval on now??

Speak to you soon

Jon