Cubby box

I had a cubby box but removed it since I hated the top sitting on a slant (spilt coffee etc). I cannot believe all cubby boxes seem to have parallel edges so follow the slope of the seat box - or am I missing something?

I tried to hash together some wooden wedges to level off but they fell apart quite quickly.

I now want to refit so I can keep all the cabin cr*p in one place.

How do you guys do yours??

Well i think it is sloped back slightly to stop things sliding off forwards??

I use the the two cup holders at the front for coffee cups (other beverages are available) then I put my 'phone on top of box in a woolly hat so it does not slide off under the seat which is most anonyning.

I fitted a MSS (mobile storage system)cubby box, expensive but good, i havent noticed a slope but it did have a good arrangement of spacers and bolts etc so that may be why.

Sometimes expensive is better maybe.....though not often.

neil.

I fitted a MSS (mobile storage system)cubby box, expensive but good, i havent noticed a slope but it did have a good arrangement of spacers and bolts etc so that may be why.

Sometimes expensive is better maybe.....though not often.

neil.

Surely, at the angles you can happily dangle a Landy at you'd need some kind of kind of gimball-mounted active levelling system with about 100 degrees of travel both ways (360 on challenge machines, though stopping for coffee upside down mid-stage would be relaxed in the extreme) :huh: Sounds like a project for someone with far too much spare time :D

Alternatively, use one of those anti-spill cups for kiddies ? :ph34r: