ebay classic ad lol

maxtherotti

I don't know the guy, but come on, I've seen a lot worse, and for picking on the guy's eggs, do you actually know anything about chickens. I think some people need to grow up.

Picking on an indivual is nothing more than been a bully, and I for one dispise a bully.

If any newcomer was reading this, I am sure they would soon move on to another forum if they thought that was the mentality of the furum. Rant over.

Brian

I think the rare egg was a reference to the disco, I am sure there are plenty of newcomers or vistors reading this. I can take a light hearted look at life and criticism. The essence is being able to give and take a joke or certain amount of criticism without having a sense of humour failure. :rolleyes: If you read through this forum or any other you will find various examples of ebay/youtube references to other peoples fails and mistakes. It is all part of human nature. If no-one pointed out your mistakes would you ever learn to do anything differently?

As someone said "if you dont like pork don't eat a pig" or bacon crisps, scratchings, sausages, chops, gammon.....