ebay classic ad lol

maxtherotti

just been trawling ebay and found a nice disco for sale so thought i would have a look

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-LAND-ROVER-DISCOVERY-TDI-BLUE-BF-GOODRICH-2-LIFT_W0QQitemZ280453815643QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item414c599d5b

the bit that gets me is the fact that he thinks the wheels and tyres sell for £2000 all day long!!!

i seriously hope its a typo or i dread to think what he thinks the car is worth

rob

Think long and hard before you bidhysterical.gif......owned by land rover mechanic but the rear sub needs wiring in some wearblush.gif ...£2000 alloys wacko.gif....and he will answer in minutes Good luckrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif...Think he needs the good luckwink.gif and then you read his Ebay name rare egg

Is that a bit the same as cash only, no paypal.

Then at the top, payments accepted ------paypal------ :lol::D:huh:

You don't have the option to remove PayPal as an accepted method of payment :angry:

Of course, eBay insist on this "for your safety and protection" :lol: - nothing to do with the fact that they own PayPal and cream off even more commission when something is bought with PayPal :angry:

You don't have the option to remove PayPal as an accepted method of payment :angry:

:angry:

I won't be listing decent stuff on there then, they changed the rule regarding P+P a while ago so you couldn't charge P+P on computer accesories and other item categories. They have as much as 10% off you if you have a buy it now or a fair reserve price. :huh:

People are always moaning about ebay and its charges these days, if you don't like it don't use it? Try selling stuff that you would put on ebay at an auction house and see how you get on for charges, I know auction houses provide a different service but mostly their audience is much smaller, you have to take the item to them and collect if it does not sell. or you could use the local paper, local shop to sell stuff and sit in waiting for people not turning up or time wasting tyre kickers.

One of my other hobbies is collecting a certain type of stationary engines and ebay sellers provides and excellent shop window of spares. I don't like paying for anything but ebay bashing mystifies me to be honest.

If you don't like pork then don't eat a pig.

People are always moaning about ebay and its charges these days, if you don't like it don't use it? Try selling stuff that you would put on ebay at an auction house and see how you get on for charges, I know auction houses provide a different service but mostly their audience is much smaller, you have to take the item to them and collect if it does not sell. or you could use the local paper, local shop to sell stuff and sit in waiting for people not turning up or time wasting tyre kickers.

One of my other hobbies is collecting a certain type of stationary engines and ebay sellers provides and excellent shop window of spares. I don't like paying for anything but ebay bashing mystifies me to be honest.

If you don't like pork then don't eat a pig.

well said, lets face it, before ebay came along, you had to through private ads, with no way of knowing the charactor of person you were dealing with, at least ebay lets you give some feedback.

I don't know the guy, but come on, I've seen a lot worse, and for picking on the guy's eggs, do you actually know anything about chickens. I think some people need to grow up.

Picking on an indivual is nothing more than been a bully, and I for one dispise a bully.

If any newcomer was reading this, I am sure they would soon move on to another forum if they thought that was the mentality of the furum. Rant over.

Brian