Disco 2 Door Locks

Gipper

Hi, Ive a problem with 3 door locks on a 2000 NAS Disco 2.

The servo motors run in the locking mechanism when the key or dash buttons are pressed, but the locking tabs on the doors do not raise or lower (lock or unlock) - so I have to unlock by pulling the door handles once.

Anyone had a similar problem ? - do I have to replace the entire servo/lock mechanism or can they be repaired ?

Im doing the work myself,so any thoughts welcome.

Thanks

Grif

sounds like they need changing i had to do 4 when i got my disco at around £60 each a haynes manual will help when doing this job as it does mean striping most of the door to get to them 1 top tip is make sure the locks and door handles work before refitting the glass and frame as there are adjustments that can be made what can happen is you can close the door and it wont open again if these adjustmens are wrong and can be a big PIA trying to get the seats out to get the door cards off