steering and electrical question

hi all, d90 1987 tdi (disco engine) power steering bled steering so i thought after driving round the block for ten minutes steering goes stiff again, hoping this is just because i bled it wrong , what i would like to no is how do i do it properly step by step

next question, when i stripped d90 down for galv chassis i took took electric plug off for ttowbar as any body got the wiring diagram for me to connect back up, got plug and there are numbers by terminals which mean nothing to me,i know the colour code for the wires on the truck just want to know where they go on the socket :) cheer's defender dinky

post-14791-126634697485_thumb.jpg

post-14791-126634700048_thumb.jpg

hi all, d90 1987 tdi (disco engine) power steering bled steering so i thought after driving round the block for ten minutes steering goes stiff again, hoping this is just because i bled it wrong , what i would like to no is how do i do it properly step by step

next question, when i stripped d90 down for galv chassis i took took electric plug off for ttowbar as any body got the wiring diagram for me to connect back up, got plug and there are numbers by terminals which mean nothing to me,i know the colour code for the wires on the truck just want to know where they go on the plug :) cheer's defender dinky

you can often find these details on your trailer