NAS Lamp Connectors

ajh

Does anyone know a source for the NAS signal lamp 2 & 3 pin connectors as well as the rubber boots for them? I found them from Rovers North but $20+ per lamp seems excessive, more than the lamps cost themselves.

Does anyone know a source for the NAS signal lamp 2 & 3 pin connectors as well as the rubber boots for them? I found them from Rovers North but $20+ per lamp seems excessive, more than the lamps cost themselves.

I wasn't aware that there was a rubber boot to fit them :huh:

Depending on which type of connector you have on your lamps -

AMP Econoseal

ESC2F-400.jpg . ESC3F-400.jpg

Packard Timer

10802-400.jpg . 10803-400.jpg

Polevolt sell both types, as do Simtek

Vehicle Wiring Products only sell the Econoseal connectors.

Thanks, VWP was the first place I looked but I am not having any luck finding the connectors on the site to order them and Econoseal in the search box brings up 0 hits. Would you have a name I could search for or a specific URL?

http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-5623-tail-lamp-boot-kit-defender-90.aspx contains the boots, they also sell them separately for about 5.50USD.

My plan is to fit LED lamps, fill the housings with acrylic resin, and silicone seal the boot and connector to the lamp housing and then just do the same in 5-10 years when the bulbs go, rather than messing around dealing with water getting inside etc. That and replacing the reflectors with body-colour reflective tape across the entire width of the rear quarter panels, also to hide the scratches in the paint from fitting the tub. :) The stuff is really bright and easy to replace once worn out too.

Thanks, VWP was the first place I looked but I am not having any luck finding the connectors on the site to order them and Econoseal in the search box brings up 0 hits. Would you have a name I could search for or a specific URL?

They don't list them with Connectors or identify them as Econoseal, they're on the page with the NAS Lamps -

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/lighting/round.php

http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-5623-tail-lamp-boot-kit-defender-90.aspx contains the boots, they also sell them separately for about 5.50USD.

Obviously a RoversNorth innovation, I've not seen those before.

Definately worth considering for the lamps whose connectors are exposed to the wheelarch, but probably not needed if you're going to seal the connectors in place.