They were going to throw these away....

streaky

Nice looking truck too! its funny how in these hot dry dusty settings White just looks Right, but here in damp ol' blighty, a dirty muddy grimy white one just looks 'orrible, (ask me how I know) Also the wheel arches are good make the disco more like a (WHISPER) early landcruiser. If I could buy one, I would have the Toyota Land cruiser LJ70 series, called the troop carrier, available in AFF, AUS, and widely used by ALL the AID agencies coz they're tough as old boots. BUT you cant buy them here coz of the safety type air bag/ type approval stuff, like trying to register a NEW 300tdi defender. NICE LOOKING TRUCK :) Jealous ME! :o

Thx for the comments.

I couldn't agree more about the Troopy...the guy I race with owns the UN Vehicles preperation workshop here where they bring in all the new Land Cruiser LJ70's for modification before being deployed to Africa and the Middle East.

It's a very good contract for him since he builds special bumpers, cages, fuel carriers etc for every vehicle in the MENA (Middle East & North Africa) organsation.

I'm just chuffed that I got those ramps for free....& the Brand New Karcher pressure washer came from work too! I just forgot to return it but since we have four others they havn't missed this one.

Funny enough we've had a very wet winter here this year and the tracks around twon have been very muddy. I couldn't imagine everyone in the UK NOT having ramps and a pressure washer!

rolleyes.gif That ramp could fill my bedroom and there will be no space for me to sleep. SWMBO has had enough of all these scrup. I was in Kent,Bromley over the weekend visiting friends and saw how limited space people had!! I was in Dubai and saw how much space people had...wink.gif