Engine mounts

Ok so there I am happily doing my conversion (see 110 conversion) and have just completed doing the suspension and lifted out the engine ready to mount on new STC434 mounts when they turn up. So as the engine is out I thought I'd take of the D1 mounts and put the mounts off my 2.5 N/A engine on. Well imagine my suprise when I couldn't find - I think after I took the engine out of the 110 I took them off then put them back so I knew where they were but forgot to take them off when I sold it! blink.gifhuh.gif

So can I modify the Disco mounts as they appear considerably different to the 110 mounts or am I going to have to buy a pair to replace the ones I er sold!? If I do have to buy a pair...whose got a pair that they want sell me at a reasonable price? smile.gif

Thanks in advance

CG

Gavin,

I suggest the usual tool loan store in Trowbridge, I have a set of rubber mounts and brackets in my collection. They would have come off a 2.5TD, but I think they are the same for the 200Tdi (It's too dark to go grovelling under my engine compartment now!). Can someone confirm or deny?

Cheers

Peter

Gavin,

I suggest the usual tool loan store in Trowbridge, I have a set of rubber mounts and brackets in my collection. They would have come off a 2.5TD, but I think they are the same for the 200Tdi (It's too dark to go grovelling under my engine compartment now!). Can someone confirm or deny?

Cheers

Peter

Sounds great - I have the rubber mounts ordered so they will hopefully be in for me to collect tomorrow. The brackets would be good though. Will cross your hand with beer tokens.

Thanks

CG