OT: foam can insulator thingys

I need to get hold of about a dozen or so of the foam things that you can get to put a 330ml can of (ahem) non alcoholic beverage (officer) into, to keep it cool. Google mostly seems to be trying to sell me loft insulation on this one, but what I really want to know is if it is something you can buy in shops in the UK, and if so which shops? (then I can add them to my shopping list for coming over in July)

Possibilities might be camping shops I suppose, but can't remember ever seeing them, rather than spend ages looking when I get there, I wondered if anybody knows for sure where you can find these things? I have a couple, but I nicked them off stands at various trade shows and you can only go back so many times before they get suspicious :unsure:

Land Rover content? Beer makes such a bluddy mess on the floor of the vehicle if the bottles bang together too much inside a cool bag when you are going over rough ground (or hit a buffalo ditch), so I figured it would be a good way of keeping the bottles apart and the carpets dry :ph34r:

Ta very much ;)

I was thinking about it while I was away today, and I wondered about getting a block of polystyrene and boring holes through it, if I could find a hole saw big enough!

But I think the coolers would be more robust, and anyway they are made of neoprene, and something made of rubber with beer in has absolutely got to be a good combination :ph34r:

Just ordered a six pack from www.englandcoolers.co.uk (can't register on Ebay) and I also asked them to send the two assistants in order to show me how to use the coolers in case I couldn't figure it out ;)

Thanks Andy :)

Edited by BogMonster

I was thinking about it while I was away today, and I wondered about getting a block of polystyrene and boring holes through it, if I could find a hole saw big enough!

if you're gonna do that, then why not wrap plastic sheet around the cans, stick them in a box and squirt some expanding foam stuff; this will take up the gap; the plastic sheet means it won't stick to the cans so you can get them out.