Oxford

Can anyone recommend somewhere interesting to explore (via greenlanes?) in the vicinity of Oxford and its surrounding area? Suggestions would be appreciated...

cheers

Mark

Hi mark

I too would be interested , do you have any others involved?

I'd be up for it too, wagon and dates dependent.

There's tons of lanes on the downs, I've only done one or two, but I'd bet there's some good ones.

JJ the man to talk to; he has a pretty good knowlege of the area along with pretty up to date, marked up maps.

Can anyone recommend somewhere interesting to explore (via greenlanes?) in the vicinity of Oxford and its surrounding area? Suggestions would be appreciated...

cheers

Mark

Hi Mark, If your looking for more company I'd be very interested in joing in an expedition around Oxfordshire B)

cheers

Wayne

Def 90

Bicester

Scary, I post once asking if anyone knows of any good lanes and I end up with an expedition...

I will check my rota and pick a Sunday then post back on here. Possibly Sunday June 4th?

PM me with suggestions for A) routes and B) a starting point.

I don't know much about north of Oxford so ideas please.

There have been lots of mentions of bits near Newbury - does it look like we are favouring this area? I was thinking that this wouldn't be a Ridgeway trip rather a trip to explore other byways.

Group size: split groups up if more than 4/5 vehicles.

MJ