Early 110 CSW, middle door, handle trim pieces

I'm currently restoring an early 1984 CSW. It has the two-piece middle doors with alluminium door tops and lift up outer handle door bottoms, the handles on the inside of the door are like the later version and operate via little rods. I'm after the plastic 'U' shaped trim pieces that surround the door handle (2 pieces, a top and bottom that slide together)and help hold the door card in place.

I either need the part numbers from an ealy 110 catalogue or contact details for a supplier/breaker who has some.

Any help gratley apprechiated...

the other diagram for the split/sliding window doors doesn't show any trim U shaped pieces around that handle. BUT just

found the split door trim pieces, they have the same parts number CZA2259L as the wind up window doors. see item 20 on the bottom diagram below

if you cannot find any, these handles/trim were used on numerous BL cars of the late 70's/early 80's, such as the Austin Maxi & Morris [Austin in USA] Marina

post-20-127512791911_thumb.jpg