Just a quickie to introduce myself. I live in the middle of France and have three land rovers, a 1967 2a, a 1992 disco and a freeloader td4. I have had landrovers since I could drive and succesfully competed with the AWDC, winning the challenge trophy in 93. Currently trying to persuade the wife to let me get a 101.

If anyone finds themselves ou towards Limoges then please drop in. Always got a cold beer ready.

Look out for lots of daft questions from me.

Regards

Just a quickie to introduce myself. I live in the middle of France and have three land rovers, a 1967 2a, a 1992 disco and a freeloader td4. I have had landrovers since I could drive and succesfully competed with the AWDC, winning the challenge trophy in 93. Currently trying to persuade the wife to let me get a 101.

If anyone finds themselves ou towards Limoges then please drop in. Always got a cold beer ready.

Look out for lots of daft questions from me.

Regards

If you cross a LHD white RRC 1987 with 18' Ifor Williams flatbed in tow that's me. In and out of Limoges regularly.... down to Brive today. Thanks for the beer but the gendarmes are always on the N 141 in the Creuse.

The ' DRIRE' (french residents will understand) would love a 101 unless they were officially sold over here !!!

Regards