Stolen 200tdi 110 CSW

Marks 110

My friend had his 1993 110 stolen from the Kent area last night. Gutting as it had been in the family for about 8 years and was well travelled on many family foreign holidays. Distinguishing features;

-Newish BFG all terrains on silver modulars

-Red paintwork badly faded apart from on two new doors

-Reconditioned head from Turners fitted recently

-Full length galvanised Brownchurch Rack

-Bad corrosion on bulkhead corners

Would appreciate people keeping an eye out, am pretty sure that newly fitted head will turn up somewhere.

PM me if you have any info

The thieves were pretty determined as they had two attempts at it so beware!

Mark

'the kent area'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! er whereabouts, its like saying 'in Yorkshire!' Noth South, East or West, and a photo would be handy if your mate would like people to LOOK OUT for it!

Give him a berak, he's only trying to help a mate out.

At least try to be helpful

Give him a berak, he's only trying to help a mate out.

At least try to be helpful

Listen chum, I know what its like to have one pinched, scouring the lanes, green lanes, pikey camps, at 2 in the morning in a po#y toyota yaris,. Yes I know he's trying to help a mate out, but he's not really is he! Just stating a fact really. I live in N.kent, If it was pinched in N. kent then I'd be XTRA SPECIAL VIGILANT' if you know wat I mean, but if it was in say Dover or Deal, then chances are I wouldnt see it! A vehicle has been stolen and a 'mate' is asking on his behalf, and all we know is its the KENT AREA. Kent IS quite a BIG county you know. and Yes I will keep an eye out, but A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS. And before you say it , NO I'm not being arsy, its just if it was my truck, I'd put out as much info as poss. Apparantly they had 2 goes at it' is that because it had some security device? If so wat was it , as they obviously overoame it in the end. was it a steering wheel lock, imobiliser? please dont say there was nothing but a door lock. As I said I will keep my eyes peeled, saw one today coast bound on a 'recovery' truck, metallic blue csw, alloys. white roof. MY EYES ARE ALWAYS OPEN. Good luck to your mate.

Listen chum, I know what its like to have one pinched, scouring the lanes, green lanes, pikey camps, at 2 in the morning in a po#y toyota yaris,. Yes I know he's trying to help a mate out, but he's not really is he! Just stating a fact really. I live in N.kent, If it was pinched in N. kent then I'd be XTRA SPECIAL VIGILANT' if you know wat I mean, but if it was in say Dover or Deal, then chances are I wouldnt see it! A vehicle has been stolen and a 'mate' is asking on his behalf, and all we know is its the KENT AREA. Kent IS quite a BIG county you know. and Yes I will keep an eye out, but A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS. And before you say it , NO I'm not being arsy, its just if it was my truck, I'd put out as much info as poss. Apparantly they had 2 goes at it' is that because it had some security device? If so wat was it , as they obviously overoame it in the end. was it a steering wheel lock, imobiliser? please dont say there was nothing but a door lock. As I said I will keep my eyes peeled, saw one today coast bound on a 'recovery' truck, metallic blue csw, alloys. white roof. MY EYES ARE ALWAYS OPEN. Good luck to your mate.

Now you're being 'arsy'

Yes a picture paints a thousand words but sarcasm gets no-one anywhere

A bit more information would be kinda useful.

Ian which quarter of Kent do you hail from, as said I'm North, ie Dartford, medway towns, Maidstone kinda place. Its funny tho' I seem to recognise the 'WOB' bit of the no.plate, so I might have seen it around at some time, but then maybe lots of cars with 'WOB' in the reg no. When mine was found it was only about 6 miles away, 2 months later, being used for burglaries in London, I kept getting parking fines long after the insurance had paid up!

Ian which quarter of Kent do you hail from, as said I'm North, ie Dartford, medway towns, Maidstone kinda place. Its funny tho' I seem to recognise the 'WOB' bit of the no.plate, so I might have seen it around at some time, but then maybe lots of cars with 'WOB' in the reg no. When mine was found it was only about 6 miles away, 2 months later, being used for burglaries in London, I kept getting parking fines long after the insurance had paid up!

It was taken from the Sidcup area so you may well have seen it. Photo attached if I can get it to work.post-10074-127698436177_thumb.jpg

It was taken from the Sidcup area so you may well have seen it. Photo attached if I can get it to work.post-10074-127698436177_thumb.jpg

OK! thanks for that, got some quite distinguishing features, ie roof rack support struts, no stripe on rear side door, GB sticker, Oh and that Cath Kidson bag in the back!. Was there ANY security on it at all????????????? please do find out,coz if there was a market product that just dont cut the mustard it would be good to know.

Now Sidcup is quite interesting!!!! I'm also into VW campers, and frequent those forums as well,. Let me tell you folks that theft of old vw campers is I would say more prolific than that of landrovers, bearing the ratio of campers to LRs still on the road. They too have a Stolen section, and the worst area it seems is around the outskirts of London, Crystal palace, eltham sort of inside the m25, south west to south east. Who knows if there are the same gang, but a 30 year old camper is worth a damn site more than a 30 year old LR, How does £15k sound for a good one, more if their minters. So if you love it Lock it! :ph34r: i'LL KEEP MY EYES PEELED. ;)

OK! thanks for that, got some quite distinguishing features, ie roof rack support struts, no stripe on rear side door, GB sticker, Oh and that Cath Kidson bag in the back!. Was there ANY security on it at all????????????? please do find out,coz if there was a market product that just dont cut the mustard it would be good to know.

Now Sidcup is quite interesting!!!! I'm also into VW campers, and frequent those forums as well,. Let me tell you folks that theft of old vw campers is I would say more prolific than that of landrovers, bearing the ratio of campers to LRs still on the road. They too have a Stolen section, and the worst area it seems is around the outskirts of London, Crystal palace, eltham sort of inside the m25, south west to south east. Who knows if there are the same gang, but a 30 year old camper is worth a damn site more than a 30 year old LR, How does £15k sound for a good one, more if their minters. So if you love it Lock it! :ph34r: i'LL KEEP MY EYES PEELED. ;)

No security I'm afraid.

Did you notice the bonnet catches on the photo, there quite unusual.