V8 Tuning

Colin 009

I understand he has a good reputation though I have never used him.

I think with a V8 you are limited in how much extra you can get from a chip type upgrade, without getting into changing fundamental things like camshafts and valve timing. It isn't like a diesel where you can wind the boost up to stuff a lot more air in and get lots of extra power (and smoke). I gave up trying to find an upgrade for my "Thor" V8 because nobody bothered - it was already about as good as you could get.

Yes I Have.

Mark absolutely definately knows his stuff, he is reasonable IMHO for costs, but not cheap.

Why do you need his skills ?, many make the mistake of having a bill from Mark when its more basic stuff, Marks specialities are Re Programming ECUs, IGN & Fuel Mapping, Race engine tunning etc, repairing ECUs, etc etc

If you are planning to use him DO NOT waste your money having the basics not right, ie change all service items and get it ruinning properly 1st, otherwise you'll be wasting his time and your money sorting out the basics ?

However, if you do need his skills, then I know few who can match him

Nige

Yes I Have.

Mark absolutely definately knows his stuff, he is reasonable IMHO for costs, but not cheap.

Why do you need his skills ?, many make the mistake of having a bill from Mark when its more basic stuff, Marks specialities are Re Programming ECUs, IGN & Fuel Mapping, Race engine tunning etc, repairing ECUs, etc etc

If you are planning to use him DO NOT waste your money having the basics not right, ie change all service items and get it ruinning properly 1st, otherwise you'll be wasting his time and your money sorting out the basics ?

However, if you do need his skills, then I know few who can match him

Nige

Hi Nige, will be fitting Lpg soon and will need someone to do a final tune, to get the most out of it.

when I've got it done might give you a shout to get some names of you.