steering noise

hi guys

another problem again :o about a week ago i notice a leak from my power steering pump so i've bought a power steering stop leak 'lucas' and pour it in the reservoir and stop it and stop the squeezing noise. about 2 days ago i my steering box start many that squeezing noise and getting worse today. does anyone know what it might be? where do i check the oil in it? thanks for any advice guys

king regards

thierry

Thierry, sounds like your belt maybe not tensioned enough or there maybe air in the Power steering system somewhere, have a look at the belt tension then if that doesn't cure the noise problem have a look at bleeding the air out of the system, Have a look here http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=4804 if you don't already have this as it should tell you how to bleed the air out of the system on the power steering

HTH

John