Mach 5 wheels

I had a set of Mach 5's - best wheels I've ever bought. Never cracked despite some offroad hammering and I ran them up the same rock section that put a tangerine sized dent in a wolf rim. The spare even survived being in a rear end shunt from a transit van.

Are the offered with a lifetime no quibble guarantee? Because if not, then it doesn't matter how many pics of cracked rims there are :(

• 2 weeks later...
The big bonus with Mach V wheels is their self-cleaning action with mud and debris very quickly clearing away from brakes and hubs.

Very easy to get a pressure washer in there for a quick brake clean, so if you put a cover on the inside the above no longer applies.

Just bad luck that a log or stones were trapped in the wheels, if you were greenlaning you would stop and move the log or go around the obstruction, in a competition time is winning therefore keep going at any cost :lol:

mine dont self clean it all clogs up behind the beedlock lol no prob with mine and i frequently get airborne in mine :rofl: