Froadin in Europe

mettisse

Guest diesel_jim

Ideas on the event itself or on off roading in those countries?

AFAIK, and i'm 99% sure this is true reading from other web sites, most tracks in France and cetainly Spain are all good to go, unless there is a sign stating "privado, no accesso".

Ideas on the event itself or on off roading in those countries?

AFAIK, and i'm 99% sure this is true reading from other web sites, most tracks in France and cetainly Spain are all good to go, unless there is a sign stating "privado, no accesso".

Its events that I like, driving and winching only when you have to, not, winching and driving when you can , I have greenlaned in Spain and France, and it is good, as you rightly say, Best Regards

Hi Billy,

Have you seen this site? Click me

I am off to Luxembourg end of Month but will be very tame I think.

Peter

Hi Peter, looks very interesting, I can get it translated and get back to you, you up for Corsica in October with Kay, looks like Rosemarie and I are going, ( fingers crossed very hard) BTW the bushes in my front radious arms (QT) were totalled on the Cevenol, seems you were unlucky, heard from Mons Flint?

Hi Peter, looks very interesting, I can get it translated and get back to you, you up for Corsica in October with Kay, looks like Rosemarie and I are going, ( fingers crossed very hard) BTW the bushes in my front radious arms (QT) were totalled on the Cevenol, seems you were unlucky, heard from Mons Flint?

Hi,

Corsica sounds great and is on my list of must do's, but in Morocco all of October. Probably see Mons Flint on the 18th at Bures.

I would be interested in the translation of the said web site please,

Peter

well done lads, thanks, maybe an enquiry now to said club, see what comes up! looks promising. The Corsica trip is run by the GRM so should be good, As you know we're off to Morrocco in Jan, so sadly cannot join you for the fun and frolics (thats right, Frolics) in Oct. Mons Flint is conspicuous by his absense. Thanks again, best Regards Billy