Series 2B FC 2.6 Clutch part nos...

Matt Neale

Urgent one this if anyone can help....

I have a mate who is on the return leg of a journey with his young family from the UK across Europe and into Mongolia in a Series IIB camper....

He's currently immobile in Poland following a clutch failure - and I've so far not been able to find a relaible source of info which will give me the part numbers he needs to get the right bits. (Basically I need the following - pressure plate, friction plate, release bearing and spigot bush)

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt

I have an old factory parts book at home I can check when I'm back later if you need it , and also some s/h early series stuff too . Are you sure about the thrust brg as the IIA is an oiled brg ie part of the gearbox and rarely fail.

You could try BedAuto in Gdansk/Mostowa , tel 05813075072 www bedauto.pl

Iirc it should have a 9" clutch with 10 spline ctr

cheers

Steveb

I have an old factory parts book at home I can check when I'm back later if you need it , and also some s/h early series stuff too . Are you sure about the thrust brg as the IIA is an oiled brg ie part of the gearbox and rarely fail.

You could try BedAuto in Gdansk/Mostowa , tel 05813075072 www bedauto.pl

Iirc it should have a 9" clutch with 10 spline ctr

cheers

Steveb

Thanks both - much appreciated.

Just to clarify - I'm not with the vehicle - I've just been conatacted by the owner who is a friend of mine... and no, I wasn't aware that the trust bearing was integral to the box, so thanks for that as well!

I'll pass on the info but would appreciate any further info if you have it.

Matt