Landrover Breakers In Scotland

need4speed

As title suggests. Anyone know of any breakers in Scotland that i could go and have a rumage round?

Cheers

Phil

Hi! not sure what you need or what kind of Landy you have? but i use a garage called LexToll near killin Perthshire Tel:01567 820280 ask for Bill or checkout lixtoll.com! has a few old dead 90/110 in the yard!they may let you have a look!

Good luck!

Hi! not sure what you need or what kind of Landy you have? but i use a garage called LexToll near killin Perthshire Tel:01567 820280 ask for Bill or checkout lixtoll.com! has a few old dead 90/110 in the yard!they may let you have a look!

Good luck!

True Lix do have quite a few knackered lumps out back, but they will take ALL your money for not much, even though I ended up buying a wreck from Cardiff, this guy was willing to sell me even worse for more money... They had 2 "collectors" landy out the front, one with tracks and another with HUGE slim wheels, they did them up and they looked ace. I asked the manager where they had gone, he said "sold em to an Arab" so now I belive they reside in Dubai or somewhere similar... that guy would sell his own Granny... :(

• 2 weeks later...

True Lix do have quite a few knackered lumps out back, but they will take ALL your money for not much, even though I ended up buying a wreck from Cardiff, this guy was willing to sell me even worse for more money... They had 2 "collectors" landy out the front, one with tracks and another with HUGE slim wheels, they did them up and they looked ace. I asked the manager where they had gone, he said "sold em to an Arab" so now I belive they reside in Dubai or somewhere similar... that guy would sell his own Granny... :(

..........ah the things people do for cash! all i can say about LexToll is choose your day and hope there in a good mood! ;)