Jump to content

Sorry me again

Recommended Posts


I know I ask a lot of questions but here goes. On a 90 the angled channel section brackets that fix the rear wing to the underside of the tub infront of the rear wheel arch what are they called so I can do a search for some new ones?

Also do they just bolt through the floor and to the bottom tab/return of the wing as they appear to or is this a former bodge?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy