where in berkshire?

riprse

you found a motor then?

what you get?

i did find a motor but it wasnt what i started out looking for . i'll post some pics up later & tell you all about it.

so i take it from the lack of responce there is'nt any where in berkshire . what about hampshire , surrey?

dont know to be honest, GBMUD may know a few...

i did find a motor but it wasnt what i started out looking for . i'll post some pics up later & tell you all about it.

so i take it from the lack of responce there is'nt any where in berkshire . what about hampshire , surrey?

Not sure what has changed since NERC. Your best bet is to see the Rights of Way dept. for the areas you are interested in. Not sure about Berks but for Surrey check out the area to the west of Dorking. Check also the area south of Basingstoke - I guess that is Hampshire? Not sure what is/was BOATs/RUPPs there but I had a good day laneing there about 18 months ago.

Your best bet by far is to join a club and do some green-lane days with them. They should know what is what and have checked them all out with the council before hand. Not all clubs are as responsible as others mind you.

Chris

There certainly doesn't seem to be much in Berkshire itself - certainly not at the eastern end of the county. I'd second the vote for the area between Dorking and Guildford - some good lanes along there that I did last weekend. I think most of Berkshire is too heavily populated for there to be much, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

There certainly doesn't seem to be much in Berkshire itself - certainly not at the eastern end of the county. I'd second the vote for the area between Dorking and Guildford - some good lanes along there that I did last weekend. I think most of Berkshire is too heavily populated for there to be much, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

do you go on your own or with a club ? can anyone recommend a club for me?

• 3 weeks later...

The one day I did (so far - only had the Dakar a month!) was with some guys from the Mud-Club forum. Worth signing up there (www.mud-club.com) as they often have people organising stuff, though it can be short notice.