changing a lightbulb....

freeagent

having probs with a fuse blowing on my old mans 200Tdi disco... its one of the indicator circuits and we want to get at the rear light clusters as i think a dodgy earth connection is to blame... do you realy need to remove the rear dicky seat to open the hatch behind the light cluster??? or are we missing something realy obvious??? :(:huh:

cheers

m@tt. :)

You don't need to but you'll need a triple jointed elbow to get in there without removing it - its a pig of a thing to get at even without a seat fitted! You can get it by just moving the seat part way out but it is very difficult.

im told a handy 5 year old has the right size arms to undo those wingnuts. not being a family man & not wanting to get arrested i cant 'borrow' one to test this theory.

I keep one in the bottom drawer of my tool box. Perhaps I should add that as as handy hint in the tools and fab. forum.... :huh::P

:P :P

Mark

I keep one in the bottom drawer of my tool box. Perhaps I should add that as as handy hint in the tools and fab. forum.... :huh::P

:P :P

Mark

:D my toolbox isnt that big, current plan is wait for the neighbours 3 year old to age a bit & hire it when required, he already thinks my truck is kewl - so im getting there