Defender 90 Hight

I need it to tow a trailer and I need transport my tools and cart round loads of junk. And where I live a rag top will lead to having a tramp living in it in a week. So it MUST be a hard top. If I get a truck top i will havea good view of my tools being knicked at the lights.

depemding on how tall you are, you could always take 6" out of the upper body it's all straight glass so would not need special screens making. then just french all the lights, dechrome it,put a set of ally flush wheel covers then a nice deep black paint job with flames...............maybe not.

I heard a rumour that 5-stud Ifor Williams wheels fit Land Rover hubs, that would certainly lower your ride....as well as giving you a top speed of about....40mph at 4000rpm in fifth! :P

I think you might be better off with a Lard Cruiser or something else with a bit more of a 'car' profile, unless you actually need the Land Rover's off-road ability.