My First Prop UJ Replacement

the first time I needed my uj's doing,I was quoted £160 for my rear prop,which I thought was a bit excessive for half an hour's work(especially as a new prop inc uj's is considerably less).Now I just buy them off the same bloke and fit them myself.Can't say he's too happy about missing out on easy beer tokens though!I'm going to treat my 110 to a new military bumper with some of the cash I've saved,instead of donating it to tennent's lager :)

It's one of those jobs where you can justify the cost of the tools - even the vice which is universally useful - if you do it yourself. Eventually you end up with a garage full of tools which seem to have cost a fortune but have saved you two or more fortunes.

ps the vice and the socket set are also useful for changing those pesky 6203 bearings and others if required.