How long do my new brake hoses need to be?

auf_wiedersehen_pet

Before long I will have fitted the following......

Terrafirma +2" springs and Wizard +2" spring spacers,

Terrafirma +2" spring turrets and Terrafirma +5" long travel shocks and an X-Eng unlockable anti roll bar which allows 16" of droop (this will probably only be 12" as I have already mentioned the 4"lift).

The big question is.......

How long will my new brake lines need to be? I've already identified a possible supplier. Any other suggestions for good suppliers?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies.

I've emailed Llama 4x4 twice and had no reply in ten days. There are plenty of other suppliers who do take their time to answer customers emails.

I know who's not getting my money!

It is only by chance that reading this thread I find out you have tried to email!!!

Pick up the phone or PM me with a contact number for yourself and I will call and be all to happy to sort out some hoses for you.

Cam't explain why I have not received the emails ( did you mail to .co.uk or .com ?? ). Either way human conversation is a more successful way of determining what length of hoses you need without millions of time consuming emails going back and forth ( or not as the case mat be )

Email is a marvellous thing but so too are the gifts of speaking and listening :D:D

David

www.4x4travelshow.co.uk