Shropshire Byways User Group

treebloke

I attend the Shropshire Byways User Group meetings on behalf of CRAG every six months where we discuss various issues within the County including Byways, footpaths, bridle ways and UCR's or anything affecting public rights of way.

I now have the minutes from the last meeting which was Septemebr 2010, if anyone would like a look please PM me with your e mail and I will forward them.

Hi

I have just moved to shropshire in the newport area and haven't really been able to find many lanes, have you got any suggestions of areas with many lanes or where to find out about approved rights of way.

Thanks

Jon

Sorry for the off topic. Ah someone with a workshop that could come in very useful... Well if your up to anything in the area let me know. You might see me about in a maroon coloured disco with snorkel and tyres. I have been to a few sites with harper adams off road club, bala and silverdale with them and will probably go to buildwas when I have time.

Jon