Locking Fuel Cap and Speedo Drive Cable

Hello,

Would anybody be able to help with part numbers for a locking fuel cap and speedo drive cable for an 1986 90 hardtop 2.25 petrol?

From another post on this forum I became aware of locking fuel cap STC4072 however it specifies from vin AA259679 onwards. Although my vin is year 'AA' I have an earlier number than this.

Regarding the speedo drive cable, the original was a two piece item that I replaced some time ago with PRC6022. However, this never did fit particularly well at the speedo end (wrong part or simply a cheap and cheerful?) but this also seems to be for a later VIN.

Does anybody know if STC4072 and PRC6022 will fit my 90 or if there are alternatives?

Thanks

MW

Thanks Western.

I'll try the two piece speedo cable and see how well that fits.

With regards to the fuel cap I noticed that the link you gave me to L.R.Series also shows a picture of the underside (I hadn't noticed this before). I can see that it won't fit my 90 as the lugs prodtrude from the center out on the locking cap where as on my cap the lugs are folded over from the top to protrude from the outer edge in.

Thanks again for you help.

Regards

MW