ACEA oil codes

But I don't know, There is a Rimula R4 meeting E7. Howeveer, my common oil 5w40 A3/B3 really looks different, kind of more fluent......

In ACEA parammeters, they mention E as a completely different oil than B, and the description applies for different engines (low rpm, big displacement, great times of stationary RPM)

But I don't know, There is a Rimula R4 meeting E7. Howeveer, my common oil 5w40 A3/B3 really looks different, kind of more fluent......

In ACEA parammeters, they mention E as a completely different oil than B, and the description applies for different engines (low rpm, big displacement, great times of stationary RPM)

Rimula RT4 is a 15w40 so will be thicker than youre usual 5w40.

I use 15w40 in my 300tdi with no problems at all, so i would say that it will be fine

However, Land Rover updated oil specs for 300 Tdi, asking for ACEA A3/B3 and superior. Is ACEA E7 superior to A3/B3?. I've been analizing ACEA guidelines finding they are no compatible in test engine, ACEA asks for different parammeters. Seeing this, I think they are not fully interchangeable, am I right?