Challenge At brandnew site nr coneygreen

Bin offered a brandnew site nr Coneygreen. Anyone interested in comming along and playing winches ;)

lol

PS

if u enjoyed the Nightmare, the LRS, Muskoka, or the old "reciently BROKEN " MOC Challenge series,

U Will LOVE THIS ;) same MO, same cheep cost, MSA regs & hydro steer friendly,Portall, rear steer, and +36" tyres unfriendly.

Details to follow if enough interest shown

Pm me if ur interested plz

i might be interested if you choose a good date and you promise its a nice flat field so i can stay on all 4 wheels !

Dan

Dan ur "screwed then" i dont think there is a flat bit anywhere ;) date looking like weekend of the19th June, maybe the week before or after :unsure:

i might be interested if you choose a good date and you promise its a nice flat field so i can stay on all 4 wheels !

Dan

Dan we can offer you a two day event on the 18th & 19th June 2011, nice big flat feild to camp on, night club/ disco saturday night, swimming pool, sauna, for use in the evening, all your friends with BIG TYRES, hydro & rear wheel steer and portals can play with us. cooked breakfast can be ordered and delivered to the site :)

Dan we can offer you a two day event on the 18th & 19th June 2011, nice big flat feild to camp on, night club/ disco saturday night, swimming pool, sauna, for use in the evening, all your friends with BIG TYRES, hydro & rear wheel steer and portals can play with us. cooked breakfast can be ordered and delivered to the site :)

Im already in on that matt so dont worry

Hope i can somehow get my motor built ready for round one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Event SR's and Classes ect

MSA Permit Application Accepted

,19th June, Site Booked,20 winch challenge Places Only!! For ur Entry please pre book

Entry Bookings

As this is a Shiny new site we have for u all to axplore the location is

Site location

PS Book Quick 1/4 places full already :P , MSA run event, so MSA rules and Driving Licences apply ;)